This Agreement ("Agreement") is made between the Guest Contributor and The Organic Cookery School Ltd.
The Guest Contributor is an independent agent who is in business for him/herself. This Agreement shall not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, or a joint venture. The Guest Contributor shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit The Organic Cookery School by any promise or representation. No monetary relationship is being created nor construed through this Agreement, however The Organic Cookery School may offer recompense of out of pocket expenses, affiliate commission or other compensation on an ad hoc basis (specified in addendum). By providing a recipes and/or images to The Organic Cookery School, The Guest Contributor agrees they are not becoming part of the site and cannot represent themselves as a member/owner of the site. The Guest Contributors grants The Organic Cookery School the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, transferable right to use The Guest Contributor's name biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of the Work under this Agreement.
Therefore, The Organic Cookery School and The Guest Contributor jointly agree to the following criteria:
1. Guest Recipe Contributions must be original work developed solely by the Guest Contributor. The Organic Cookery School reserves the right to reject any Original Submission for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the recipe content stays congruous with its teaching style.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or images. The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Where you do not own intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, in images), you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty free, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use all or any of the Deliverables for the purposes for which the Services were provided.
3. When quoting others, the Guest Contributor must properly and accurately cite sources.
4. Recipes will acknowledge Guest Contributor authorship, but will become the property of The Organic Cookery School, for the purposes of sharing with its audience online or in face to face classes.
5. The Guest Contributor will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the article, and will be afforded a short bio statement and one link to their website within the author acknowledgement at the bottom of the article. Additional links are at the discretion of the The Organic Cookery School.
11. Guest Contributors acknowledge they shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post, unless otherwise agreed.
12. The Organic Cookery School reserve the right to refuse publication, remove content and change these guidelines as we see fit. If removed The Guest Contributor is free to use the content for their own purposes.
13. By submitting a recipe to The Organic Cookery School for inclusion in their teaching materials, the Guest Contributor agrees to the above Agreement.