The Organic Cookery School Community Cookery school Bursary Application 2018
The Organic Cookery School is delighted to be offered a bursary worth £300 to one student enrolling in The Community Cookery School Business Academy this Spring. Complete this short application form and let us know, why you deserve to be our 2018 Bursary winner. Full Ts and Cs below. Deadline for applications 21st April 2018.
Terms and conditions
- In order to qualify for this bursary you must have enrolled in The Organic Cookery School’s Community Cookery School Business Academy (with or without licensed tutor option) by 21st April 2018.
- The bursary will be awarded in the form of a £300 payment to the successful student on 31st August 2018.
- One person will be chosen by the organisers as the bursary winner for 2018. They will be notified by 1st May 2018 by email.
- Failure to complete the training by 31st August 2018 will invalidate the terms of the bursary and result in forfeit of bursary.
- You may be asked to provide a case study for the purpose of promoting the community cookery school business academy in the future.
By submitting this form you are are confirming that you have read the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Join the Community Cookery School Business Academy here