Wholefood toddler is a 12 week course based on our popular community based Food Explorers programme, covering:
- meeting your child’s changing nutritional needs (from 12 months -5 years)
- portion sizes and appetite
- how to avoid (and tackle) fussy eating
- how to increase vegetable and fruit intake
- best sources of good fats, protein and calcium for your little ones
- vitamin and minerals supplements
- drinks and dental health
- low sugar treats
We also include a bonus ‘Little Foodies Toolkit’ – featuring our 12 favourite recipes to cook with under 5s, links with early developmental literacy and numeracy milestones, and tonnes of easy ways to involve your children in the kitchen from an early age.
And the option to join to our private Facebook community offering ongoing support, bonus recipes and ideas and weekly surgeries with our experienced tutors, OCS dietitian and nutritionists.
A free 3 week trial will be offered to all families who have completed a BIG lottery funded Cooking for baby course. You should receive an email within a month of completing your weaning course, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’ve lost that email and we’ll get you enrolled.