We’ve grown as both a non profit and social enterprise, bringing in over £1,000,000 funding and contracts, and over 70% of our customers return for more.
We reinvest over 20% profits back into our community projects, allowing thousands of low income families to access our courses for little or no cost.
We’ve taught over 30k children, parents and young people in over 500 schools, children's centres and community settings
- Developed a balanced social enterprise business model, with trading income growing year on year.
- Achieved a fantastic customer satisfaction rate, with over 70% of income generated by return customers
- Developed innovative and robust cookery and nutrition programmes which are trusted by schools and children’s centres and are in demand across the UK (and further afield).
- Generated income to fund small scale projects for the highly vulnerable in our communities, including severely disabled young people, young parents, Stroke survivors, older men who have been widowed or having caring responsibilities, and children in secure units.
- Trained over 200 would be tutors, staff and volunteers from partner organisations.